Thursday, November 24, 2011

Article Marketing - The Easiest Way to Get Traffic to Your Website for Free


Introduction
I have been Article Marketing for several years now. For me it has been a slow, but increasing profitable venture for me. I started off by writing an article on a product, then moving on to another product and writing an article on that product. So I would eventually have many products I would be promoting with one article to each product.
For each product, I would have to develop a pre-sell page. So for each product I would write an article and develop a pre-sell page. This method is quite labor intensive and brings little traffic.
So what I needed was traffic, but how do I get it?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
SEO is the process of making your article more visible to various search engines, so that when a person searches for your product, the article you have written would be presented by the search engines on page one. To be listed on page one of the search engines though you need to make the article easy to locate. There are several ways to do this, but here are two free ways:

Key Words- These are the words that people type to search for a product or subject. If your article has these key words in the title and are placed in key locations in your article, the chances are good your article will be presented to the searcher on page one of the search engine.
Back Links- Back links are links from other web sites to your article. You can get back links by posting comments on blogs similar to your article and putting a link to your article or pre-sell page. For me this was to time consuming.
More Articles
After several years of stumbling through the dark in trying to make money in Article Writing, I found the key was to write many articles on the product I was promoting.
For example, I promote plans for building greenhouses. I had a greenhouse when I lived in Alaska, so I write many articles on my life in Alaska. With more articles and using the key word Alaska, Alaska living and Alaska greenhouse, I have greatly improved my traffic and my sales.
Plus using a popular article publisher such as Ezine, will improve your page rankings on the search engines.
Conclusion
To get free traffic to your articles you can use back links and key words. But the best way I found to get free traffic to your articles is to use key words and write many articles with great key words.



Jimmy Chase has been writing articles for several years, to learn more about his experience and learn more about article writing, go to his web site http://www.howdoiwritearticles.com/.



1 comment:

  1. Article describes the all things about a product. So writing an article for the product is very important. But some few things which we need to understand that content should be unique and relevant to your keyword. SEO is the most important for increase your product visibility. Thanks for providing such an instructive and helpful post.

    http://pittsburghseo.mobi/

    ReplyDelete